Montag, 21. Dezember 2009

A spoon full of Sugar

Nu aber die letzte Weihnachtskarte (theoretisch zumindest...).

Für diese Karte habe ich den tollen Sketch von A spoon full of Sugar genutzt. Der hat es mir auch irgendwie angetan...

This is the last christmas card (I think so...) for this year...

I used the sketch from A spoon full of Sugar.



Bin jetzt so richtig in Fahrt. Könnte glaube ich noch ein paar Karten basteln... Aber als nächstes sind noch ein paar Weihnachtsgeschenke dran... :O)

Kommentare:

  1. This is fantastic love the design and your colours that little image is just so adorable.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've enjoyed visiting your blog. You have some very pretty cards posted here. I even saw a stamp that I'd love to own - hee hee!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and entering the candy giveaway.

    Merry Christmas!
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for linking my blog candy.
    ~Lacey

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank fürs Schauen!!! Ich freue mich immer über Kommentare!!!
Liebe Grüße
shortyrose